This web page was last updated on August 26, 2020
Benefits of Membership
• Educational updates through association sponsored seminars and workshops held in each chapter.
• Professional contact with persons in regulatory agencies and industry on a personal level.
• Access to employment opportunities.
• Receipt of the IEHA NEWS and current information on legislation, workshops, and other professional news.
• Training stipends are awarded annually to candidates actively pursuing a degree in environmental health
• Awards by peers for excellence or special recognition in the field of environmental health.
• Earn continuing education units towards licensing requirements by attending seminars and workshops.
• Access to the IEHA Special Members Only Forum section of the web site.
Classes of Membership
• ACTIVE MEMBERSHIP: Any persons employed full-time in the field of environmental health or related
• STUDENT MEMBERSHIP: Any persons studying full-time toward a degree in environmental health, public
health, sanitary science, or a related academic discipline.
• RETIRED MEMBERSHIP: Any member of five or more years who is retired.
• HONORARY MEMBERSHIP: Conferred on an individual for distinguished achievement or service to the
Renew your membership for 2021 now!
Renew now and your membership will extend until December 31, 2021
web site copyright 2020 by the Illinois Environmental Health Association. Webmaster Paul Chase
P.O. Box 7505
Rockford, Illinois 61126
Phone (815) 977-5884
Fax (866) 760-6873