This web page was last updated on October 20, 2017
Benefits of Membership
• Educational updates through association sponsored seminars and workshops held in each chapter.
• Professional contact with persons in regulatory agencies and industry on a personal level.
• Access to employment opportunities.
• Receipt of the IEHA NEWS and current information on legislation, workshops, and other professional news.
• Training stipends are awarded annually to candidates actively pursuing a degree in environmental health
• Awards by peers for excellence or special recognition in the field of environmental health.
• Earn continuing education units towards licensing requirements by attending seminars and workshops.
• Access to the IEHA Special Members Only Forum section of the web site.
Classes of Membership
• ACTIVE MEMBERSHIP: Any persons employed full-time in the field of environmental health or related
• STUDENT MEMBERSHIP: Any persons studying full-time toward a degree in environmental health, public
health, sanitary science, or a related academic discipline.
• RETIRED MEMBERSHIP: Any member of five or more years who is retired.
• HONORARY MEMBERSHIP: Conferred on an individual for distinguished achievement or service to the
Renew your membership for 2018 now!
Renew now and your membership will extend until December 31, 2018
Recently Added: Retired Members can now apply
and pay online with a credit card!
web site copyright 2017 by the Illinois Environmental Health Association. Webmaster Paul Chase
P.O. Box 7505
Rockford, Illinois 61126
Phone (815) 977-5884
Fax (866) 760-6873